Pampered Dogs

Gift baskets for your pampered doggie. Christmas gifts, birthday cakes, treats, toys and much more to make your pooch feel special.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

By: Anonymous

I'm a 19 year old girl and though I think of myself as fairly confident and happy with myself, my weight has always been something that's put me down. I'm 6ft and weight around 16 stone, I ride at least 4- 6 times a week for normally an hour at a time but I think my body has become used to this. I've recently met a guy and it just seems that my weight is hanging me back. I've heard of zumba but I don't get much time with college, work and a job. I've been dieting for almost all my life and nothing seems to work, or it does and I just fall back into old habits. Any other ideas for me? x

Source: http://allwomenstalk.com/7-fastest-ways-to-lose-weight/comment-page-44/#comment-738196

health and fitness diet low fat diet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home