Pampered Dogs

Gift baskets for your pampered doggie. Christmas gifts, birthday cakes, treats, toys and much more to make your pooch feel special.

Monday, January 24, 2011

By: Megan

13. 4'11. 132 pounds. My weight has affected me personally for about three years now. It seems the closer I get to going into high school, the more my self esteem drops. About 2/3 of my friends have naturally high metabolism, weigh about 106 pounds, and are about 5'6. I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin, and I want to change that. I feel like if I do, my self-esteem will rise, I will feel better about going into high school, and I won't feel fat around my friends. I'm going to try the things in this article. I really hope it helps.

Source: http://allwomenstalk.com/7-fastest-ways-to-lose-weight/comment-page-73/#comment-638656

diet low fat diet diet information

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home