Pampered Dogs

Gift baskets for your pampered doggie. Christmas gifts, birthday cakes, treats, toys and much more to make your pooch feel special.

Friday, February 25, 2011

By: bon bon

im 13 i hit puberty ages ago i know you'll well your still going through it but the thing is im not im 195lbs, im so sporty its unreal i dance, play football, run( not long distance though because i cant breath when i do run, my mum even thought i had heart disease ,i don't but i don't even have breathing problems i can only sprint)i even used to do gymnastics and cheer leading but my weight was too much to let me carry on. my friends lie to me and say im not fat or overweight when i clearly am. and girls will care about what boys think i know i still do i always tell myself don't listen to what anyone says but the thing is i should because some of the things they say are correct it might be a harsh thing to say but they might b right if you really want to know how to lose weight its just eat healthy have 5 a day and do a lot of exercise. it may not work as well for me but it might for you

Source: http://allwomenstalk.com/7-fastest-ways-to-lose-weight/comment-page-/#comment-683666

lose weight health and fitness diet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home