Pampered Dogs

Gift baskets for your pampered doggie. Christmas gifts, birthday cakes, treats, toys and much more to make your pooch feel special.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

By: justgowithit

Hi, I'm 15 and I've been overweight my whole life. Not obese or anything, but definetely chubbby. At the moment I'm at 150 lbs and 5'6. I eat extremely healthy, and I exercise regularly. People say they've seen a slight change in my body this past year, but hardly anything. Seeing as I already live a healthy lifestyle, I don't know what to do.
If I work out too much, I'm afraid i'll put on more muscle, because that is what my body tends to do.
I don't want to starve myself either because I hear it doesn't work and is a waste of time.
I need better inspiration... I tend to look at models but the inspiration only works for about a day then it wears off.
I don't know what to do. Please help?

Source: http://allwomenstalk.com/7-fastest-ways-to-lose-weight/comment-page-173/#comment-694254

health and fitness diet low fat diet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home